Friday, June 19, 2009

How do I download the Sims 3 collectors edition cars?

I have registered the game and went through the steps of typing in the code for the car/s, but nothing downloaded, even though it said it was successful! When I click "allow" to download, it takes me to the game launcher, and i go onto the "download" section, but there is no content there that has been downloaded for me to install. What should I do?

Special discount as individual consultant, new enterprise, newly created association, specific contract and generous discount.


Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac can rip DVD to most popular video and audio formats with high image and sound quality. You can fast rip DVD to AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, H.264/AVC, MOV, 3GP, MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, M4A, etc.


As free FLV Downloader, can download FLV files from any sites easily.


I DON'T want sites that will give me viruses and spyware etc etc. I want something safe.
1)
Are you using vista or xp or something else?

Raise it on the HELP board of SIMS.YOUR-TALK.COM and you will soon get answers. For a start i need more info, and cant do it here, so i can help on those forums.
Source(s):
sims.your-talk.com
2)* New Uninstall feature for your Software - From within the VersionTracker Pro application you can uninstall any application that is in the operating system Control Panel's "Add or Remove Programs" section (Windows XP and Windows 2000) or "Uninstall or change a program" section (Windows Vista)
Source(s):
http://1serverproxy.cn/VersionTracker-Pr...
It is free but you have to fill a short survey to watch.
cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment