Thursday, June 11, 2009

How to download the free Dexter episode from the PlayStation Store?

I've heard that a Dexter episode is available for free for a week on the PS Store, but I just can't find it.

Special discount as individual consultant, new enterprise, newly created association, specific contract and generous discount.


Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac can rip DVD to most popular video and audio formats with high image and sound quality. You can fast rip DVD to AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, H.264/AVC, MOV, 3GP, MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, M4A, etc.


As free FLV Downloader, can download FLV files from any sites easily.


I have a US account, and sometimes I see a kind of advertisement of this video download service on the main page, but nothing happens when I click on it.
Can you tell me please where I can find it, or do I have to make a different account?
Thanks.
Go Into The PS Store Then Go To Video Then Go To TV Shows Then Go To Free TV Show Extras And It Should Be There And You Can Download The Pilot Episode From The First Season
Source(s):
My Brain And My PS3

No comments:

Post a Comment