Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How do you download the internal memory from the kodak easyshareZ650?

I have the same camera, and I did that the first time I used it, too. What I did was go into the menu and save them to the card reader, then deleted them from the internal memory. I don't use the USB cord for mine, ever. It is not really hard to just put them on the card reader, but it takes a little bit of playing around in the menu to figure it out. I can't remember how, exactly, I did it, but it just required a little playing around with it.

A fast DVD to iPod for Mac converter which can convert DVD to iPod, rip DVD to iPod on Mac OS with high quality.


Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac can rip DVD to most popular video and audio formats with high image and sound quality. You can fast rip DVD to AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, H.264/AVC, MOV, 3GP, MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, M4A, etc.


As free FLV Downloader, can download FLV files from any sites easily.


This is not my camera and I have consulted the manual. I do not know if they use a dock. They lost the usb cord. They usually use a card reader, but pics were taken on the internal memory and they don't know how to download.
There is no difference between them. I have tried DAP and i have Airtel 256 kbps unlmtd Plan
My speed keeps varying-- 32-40 every second. So there is no point using it as the average speed remains 30 which is the speed that i get on normal downloading.
It consumes a lot of CPU Power n thus makes the computer slow even when i have pentium 4 with 512 ram
Many things cannot be downloaded like things from megaupload etc....
The Only benefit u get is that u can resume downloads. But that can be done from many others too like the megamanager.....
That's all
ill advice u not to use it
Its a complete waste of time.
IT F****

No comments:

Post a Comment