Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How can I download an album without downloading all songs on iTunes?

I got rid of my computer without knowing that an Ipod could only be synched to one computer. Tonight I decided that I wanted to buy some new songs. I did not erase my old songs but wanted to know if there was anyway to keep the old songs and download new ones?
Best way is to take a backup of your old ones before loading the new songs. I do that with my ipod most of the time. I have a copy of my songs in my external hard drive always.
hi
i know one tool can help you backup iPod video/audio files to computer, you don’t need to worry about losing anything.Software for 3gp 3g2 video converting, convert any video to 3gp 3g2.
yes here i know a tool can help you transfer the music without the itunes
it can help you Import video, audio files or folders from PC to iPod without iTunes
for more details you can goto
Download DivX (divx.com - its just a player like flash to watch movies) and go to the link my my sources. I personally own the site and I can guarantee that only interesting, higher-quality movies are put on the site. I take sources from all over the internet onto my site and filter out all the junk you find on other sites.
The site is also updated daily, provided that more good content is available. As an added bonus, I don't have pop-up OR pop-under ads on my site. I got sick of being spammed with ads when I visited other similar sites, so I decided not to include anything but passive ads.How to get video to psp more than play games.
I provide streaming (watch over the internet), download, torrent, and information links. I'll even take requests for movies and seek out movies just for my visitors, just hit the 'contact us' link. :) Have fun~!
You know the Game Launcher, well, it's in there. Go to that and click 'Downloads' on the left hand side. And it will be there. Then click on the one you want to install to the game, or if there is more than one you can hold Ctrl + Click on all the ones you want to install and then click Install, at the bottom of the Launcher, you must be logged in to Download. And if you don't quite understand, these Tutorials are really helpful
I will be getting xbox live shortly, and will be downloading content. I know that you have to buy microsoft points for certain downloads. Can someone tell me how many microsoft points I need per download?FLV converter for Mac is also a flash video editing tool.
Depends on what you are downloading. Most stuff isn't more then 1000 points ($12.50) and some can be as low as a few hundred points. If you could be more specific about what you are downloading, I could help more.
most game add ons are about $10 or 800 point other stuff varies
I have a nokia 5700 and I went on the internet from phone to download things, i got lots of games, etc etc.
But now i got my internet out, and i want to know how im able to download things to my memory cards? I would get the download but its like a zipped folder?
you can just go to the web sit you wanna download something from and you can just send it to your phone my friend does it you do not need to pay any money and you do not have to buy a new plug dont worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment