Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can a memory card work as a flash drive to save a document?

I don't own a flash drive and I don't want to go buy one, so instead I am wondering if I can use my memory card (Memory Stick Pro Duo) from my camera to save a document?
Yes it can...but you have to know that if you are transferring to another computer that it also has to have a reader for your Memory stick...
Yes it will work just like a disk drive. Insert it into whatever you use to read it and it will show up as a drive. Then you can save a file to it.
Hi,if you want to kown more compression of MPEG,dvd ripper tips or dvd to 3gp,Pls view my next Blog dvdripper.
Sure, they have things called card readers. They have them everywhere, walmart, target, bestbuy. They are pretty inexpensive as well.
Yes, a Memory Card will permit you to save pictures, game data and even music, also a Memory Card will permit you to save documents on one...

The computer your transferring the document to or use to open the document must have a reader, that is compatible with the memory card to other wise the document nor card won't open...

Hope to have answered your question...

No comments:

Post a Comment