Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's a good software program for Mac that I can use to make music?

I've heard of FrootyLoops and Reason, which one is the best for making music, generally using samples and loops. Im a beginner at this, so probably something not too technical quite yet. I have a Mac, too.
Come on! like me use the dvd to flash covnerter to convert ,such as dvd to ipod converter , video to iPod Converter . Perhaps you would prefer videos to ipodto
achieve what you want.and you will find thy are all useful。
Garageband sucks, in my personal opinion. I use Reason 4.0, it is INCREDIBLY powerful, with sythesizers, loop players, samplers, arpeggiators, and tons and tons of options. Full automation capabilities, change any parameter on anything you want. You can actually use it as a tool to make the music that you hear in your head, without compromise. It is a difficult program, but there are tons of tutorials, the operating maunual is great, and the only thing it is missing is audio recording capabilities. I personally will answer any questions you have about it, just email me. I suggest you get Reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment