Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How can I download a music player on a computer?

I just got it so generously fro mmy parents for my 16th birthday, but i dont know how to download games. I bought 3 free games from the free app store on itunes, but i dont know what to do from there.
you need to save the video to your computer and then u need to go to youtube and upload it from there
Open your windows movie maker.

Learn different compression of MPEG and choose the best tool.


On the left side of the window there is a section called "Finish movie".
In this section there is a option "Save to my computer".
Click on this option and chose a place to save your movie file.
Afterwards go to youtube and upload it.Open the folder where you saved your movie file.Register on youtube if it is required of you.If youtube refuses your movie format download a few file converter and convert the file to a acceptable movie format.
Just google for "video converter"if you need it.
You need convert wmv format to mp4 format.
Video Download Studio convert to other popular videos formats.
it is easy to do.
it is so easy to download YouTube videos from YouTube website, just specify the URL for the video you want to download. then you can select different output format that you want to convert.

The popular ways to play h.264 video after you have converterd DVD to H.264 or other video to h.264.


I have an action replay for gba/ds and i found the codes i want to download on codejunkies but i have no idea how to get it onto my action replay. I have installed the software onto my computer but where do i go from here?

Video knowledge center provides information about videos as much as possible for your reference, including video formats, video codecs, video playing, video conversion.


well u put the action replay in the ds and u go to add new codes and u copy them down
Because Windows Movie Maker 1.0 sucks so bad, and my computer is so retarded it won't let me download a different version of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment