Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Where can I download a good movie maker or video maker?

I need to download Hold On by Avril Lavigne to use in a videa because Windows Movie Maker won't let me use my itunes version. Does anyone know where I can download it safely?
don't use limewire. you have to download the whole program and it screws up your computer. go to www.beemp3.com it works a lot better and they have a lot of songs. just search a song, click on the link that you want, when you see another link that says download file, right click it and select "save target as" and save it as an mp3 file it works great.

Video converter is the easiest way to get your video in the format you want, convert video and audio to iPod, PSP, iPhone, Zune, Xbox.


hope i helped, and i would really appreciate a best answer :)
You can download straight from there or you can just listen to the music from there.
No need to download any programs, or register, just download the mp3's directly from the website!
I have a LG cu400 cell phone.I purchased the usb cord however I still cant down load pictures to the computer.Is there a program that I need to download.If so what is it
Once you plug-in the data cable, your PC will automatically start installing some drivers and will make your phone ready for transfer.

Compare prices on best ipod video converter for deals on more Electronics products.


You can then see the extra drive in My Computer saying the name of the phone or something like that. If this fails then get a bluetooth dongle and transfer via bluetooth.
Terri, I've had my LG CU400 for 4 weeks and I can barely hear out of the earpeice..
I really really want to read this book but i just don't have the money. Does anyone know where i can download the whole book for free?

Compare prices on best iphone video converter for deals on more Electronics products.


I just learned how to download cc onto the sims 3. I have only gotten to download one custom content hair because i cant figure out how to download 2. When i try to place the 2nd resource file it tries to make me replace the first one because the names are the same. if i change the name of the 2nd file will it still work....please help quick! thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment