Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where can I download a driver to make my internet work?

I have an iclick mini madison 1.3M digital camera. I used the usb port to connect the camera to my computer, but it cannot automatically find the correct driver software to use. Does anyone know where I can download this?

How to use the Zune dvd converter Ripper program may be the best thing you ever do.


It didn't... take me long to do a search.
If their a movie/music/App/Games out their. Then its available at the above link. They will reduce your load of going into different warez site to find one thing. Also on search you will get results from all the major warez sites also.
So i say it is the best place to find everything.
I accidently deleted all the drivers from my computer. Now I need a driver to make my internet working. Where can I download one?
I would try your computer's original manufacturer's website. Most likely in their support section. Or you can have windows search for one, go to start, control panel, add new hardware, and let the wizard do the rest.

The former can rip IFO, DVD to PSP MP4 video and MP3 audio files.


Have you tried any of the download programs? There are alot of them but I use the free one. You can get all kinds of downloads.
If i have a dvd that is not store-bought or copyrighted, is it illegal to download it to my computer or ipod? I assume that if my computer wont do it by itself, it shouldn't be done. If it is legal, then what software can I use that is also legal to do it?
Yes, it is legal. I use Tipard DVD to iPod Converter.
It can easily convert DVD to MP4, H.264 video formats and audio MP3, M4A and AAC without any loss quality of sound and image.

The excellent DVD to Apple TV software also enables you to custom file size.


It also has strong editing functions of video trimming, video cropping, video joinning and video effecting. You can also capture your favorite pictures when you preview.
Here is the specific guide for you to follow:
It is easy to use. Just few clicks are OK.
Step 1: Add DVD
Step 2: set the output settings.
Step 3: click "start" to convert
Hope it helpful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment