Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where can download a free converter to convert AVI files to others?

I stopped using those to download because I always get a virus, which forces me to reformat my computer. Just search for direct downloads on the web like rapidshare, watch it on stream, or get it from a friend. Or just rent it from Safeway. Some of them have those machines now where you can rent a DVD for $1. Plus, direct downloads are faster since it doesn't depend on the other person's connection speed. If you watch movies a lot, get Netflix.DVD to iPod Converter Mac, powerful Mac DVD iPod converter, proves professional to convert DVD to iPod MP4, MP3, M4A(AAC).
I have a broadband connection of 100 Mbps. But when I try downloading movies using a torrent file, the max download speed that I get is somewhere between 20-30 Kb/s. Which means that it takes anywhere between 10-15 hrs to download a movie. I'm using Bitspirit V 3.0. Can anyone please help me out with increasing the downloading speed?
I think bittorrent is faster. Never heard of bitspirit. Just make sure you don't mess with the preferences.The fastest and easy-to-use HD Converter to convert HD video: AVCHD(.mts,.m2ts), H.264, MKV, WMV HD to AVI, Xvid, MPEG, MP4.
There are no guarantees with illegal downloads. Your speed may be affected and there is the obvious risk of downloading a virus or other infection
Now- Why would we help you download illegal movies faster????
Well the only way I can think of to make it download faster would be to download torrents with more sources- other than that all you can do is get a faster router.
hey instead of downloading movies from a torrent you can download it here my blog. It has links to download movies. And unlike a torrent it doesn't slow down the download speed. If their isn't a movie you want or you need help contact me :)DVD For Mac dvd to rip dvd AppleTV video ripper.
Use BitTorrent... and choose files with a lot of seeders.. You're only going to be able to download a file as fast as they can give it to you.. so more seeders=faster download speeds. On a side note, you'll probably never see the 100Mbps download speed... ever...
Don't use bittorrent, limewire, bitcomet, or any of those sharing ones. They have so many viruses and spyware.

No comments:

Post a Comment