Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where can I download a video for wedding ceremony?

I has the best free TTS online for making wav files. They have voices in American, UK, and Indian English. I don't know that they have a Jamaican voice. You can turn electronic text into a wav file and download it quite easily. want to download songs for free onto my LG enV3 but since I use itunes, I don't know how to do that. Can I just put the songs directly on my phone from itunes or is there a process I need to go through?
You can't do anything.Mac MKV Converter, a professional conversion tool running on mac os x, can convert mkv with excellent output quality and fast speed.
The people at Apple are being complete idiots and not allowing non-Apple devices to sync with iTunes. You're out of luck.
Good question, but sorry no you can't. I was wondering the same thing so I searched the net. Turns out you can't. Apple only lets apple devices to download itunes. I bought an iTunes gift card a while ago at Target and I'm going to return because it's not compatible to my phone. Which is an LG Xenon.
Hope this helps. :)
Do you use songs that are BOUGHT from iTunes? Or do you just organize your music with iTunes? Because there, to me, is a huge difference.HD Video Converter can easily convert HD video formats such as AVCHD (mts, m2ts), H.264/AVC, MKV, MPEG-2 (ts), DivX, HD WMV, MPEG-4 and Quick Time.
If you buy songs from itunes, they are most likely not compatible with any other devices other than apple devices. There is a process you can go through to "unlock" these songs, but it takes time.
If you just use your iTunes to organize your songs that you bought on a CD or downloaded from another source, you can access these songs and move them to your phone.
All your songs should be located somewhere around :
My Music > Itunes > Itunes Music
Are you going to download funs movies?
Just find your song, and just drag and drop it onto the sd card of your phone!
Hope you figure this out! (:
I am looking for text to speech wav files in various accents. I want English, American, Jamacian, Indian and any others available. Is there a program or website I can use to make them and download for free.
YAKiToMe!
Sure. Go to YAKiToMe! for free text to wav or text to mp3, including downloading and podcasting. They have numerous readers in different languages with regional accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment