Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Case for Samsung P2 mp3 player???

I have a black Samsung P2, and need some sort of a case for it.What makes this difficult is that i live in Canada, and it is VERY hard to find a store that carries Samsung P2 accessories that ships to here...I am not sure what kind of case I want... Possible leather, microfiber, or something like that... (But not silicon...)Does anyone know of any good cases for this device?I want something good quality, but not too expensive (unless it really is worth it)...Something that provides good protection, but does not block off all of the ports and buttons...Thee only case i could find in local stores was one by Belkin, and that was HORRIBLE...I decided to return it after about 30 seconds of usage... It barely fit in the case, the touch screen did not even work through the plastic, and the POWER BUTTON was blocked off!So... Any ideas appreciated...

No comments:

Post a Comment