Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I bought a game for my iPod on iTunes, but I am not satisfied with it. Do you think (see details)

Do you think they would refund the money for the game if they could somehow "unload" the game from the iPod and from my "library"? If so, should I call them or try to use the "report a problem" link on iTunes? Anybody that has ever asked for a refund with anything on iTunes; your answer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance to all for all your help! BTW, if you have never asked for a refund with anything on iTunes, you answer is still appreciated as well!!!!!!!Apple most likely won't refund your money. The only thing like that they ever did with me is when I had to recover my computer, I sent an e-mail begging them to let me download all my songs again, I lost everything and it was like $300.00 worth of songs. I got a really nice person, that let me download all my music, and said I can only do this for you one time, so backup your library.You can bet I backed it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment