Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My iPod isn't being Recognized with Windows 7

My iPod isn't showing up in my iTunes and it isn't being recognized by my computer ever since i've installed Windows 7 Beta 7000, can anyone help me out, is there a way to get it to recongize it and let my laptop run my iPod

the way to solve the question is :
i had my friends i pod with some songs that i put on it from another computer.when i tried to add songs on it with my computer i tunes said i can only sync it with one version of i tunes at a time,and the only way to use mine was to erase all the songs on it and to sync with my version.this could be your problem as you are now using a different version that you installed again.so i didnt do it.i used a program called floola to put songs on it.my computer did recognize it though.when i plugged it in it installed the drivers.when you plug it in should see an icon down by the clock saying installing device.wait till this finishes.hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment