Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How can you convert a flv file into a wmv file?

For converting flv to avi, mpeg, etc. I use FLV to AVI MPEG WMV 3GP MP4 iPod Converter
http://www.flash-video-soft.com/flv-to-video/

This software easily can convert these files. I use it for a long time and I haven't any problem with it. You can try it too.

I use an FLV Converter to transfer flv to many other popular formats including WMV, MP3, WMA, MPEG, AVI, etc.
There are so many flv converters but I prefer Aunsoft FLV Converter. It can help me convert FLV to many other popular formats, such as MP3, WAV, AVI, MPEG, MOV, WMV, MP4, etc. Then you can view the output videos with portable devices including iPod, iPhone, PSP, Blackberry, Zune or some popular media players, such as Windows Media Player, Real Player.
Comparing to other FLV Converters, this tool boasts advantages of fast converting within a few minutes, total synchronization of audio and video, editing watermark on output video and automatic conversion.
For more visit:
http://www.flvsoft.com/flv_to_video/

No comments:

Post a Comment