Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How to add music on friendster?

I have an account with friendster, I need to add some music into it and some effect that would make it totally cool. So every time somebody visit my link, I could get a better comment. would someone help me out? Call me a moron but I do need a step by step procedure on this,, Can you please tell me how?? Thank you so much........ JC.

.) To add music, you can either upload your own (in imeem) or just find one. For example: go to imeem.com, search the music title, click on the music link... You can choose to auto-play, just tick on the box. It should be somewhere below the music. Then there should be some code below, allowing you to embed it. Highlight,right-click, copy...
2.) Either go to the "customize" and go to the Media section and paste your code, or go to "about me" and paste the code. Check your profile and it should have music now.
3.) As for the effects, have you tried adding CSS to change your profile? You can try searching google for cool friendster layouts.
4.) Maybe you can try adding glitter graphics or cool icons?YOu can go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment