Monday, April 13, 2009

What is the best recommend dual DVD portable player for car?

Q:My husband and I are taking our kids to Disney in June, I was wondering we have been window shopping for portable DVD players for the car. Preferably a dual. But for some reason every dual dvd player that we have seen has terrible reviews from other people. Out of chance does anyone have or know of a great dual portable dvd player for the car that you can say works great and really recommend? Thanks in advance.

A:My wife and I are lalso taking the kids to Disney in June and I have been shopping for a dual dvd system. I know that as a norm, you get what you pay for but there has to be a decently priced sytem that has good ratings. Keep me updated please if make a decision and I will do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment