Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How do you compress a home video created in cyber link power director to fit on a 4.7gb dvd disk?

I've been creating home video's from our samsung camera's software, cyberlink powerdirector, and after the rendering process is complete I am having a failure window pop up after/during the burning of the video to the dvd. I think the movie size is too big for the 4.7g dvd disk. How can I compress this file to fit onto the standardflv converter dvd to play in our home dvd player? I think there is any easy way, you shoud try RZ DVD Creator, it can create standard home DVD, it can directly convert and burn any videos to moyea flv downloader DVD(DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-DL, DVD+DL, etc), such as avi to DVD, etc., it can cusomize the target DVD size.

No comments:

Post a Comment