Thursday, April 23, 2009

How do you fix the audio problem on Windows Movie Maker?

I use Windows Movie maker.
I often will take a music video, mute the audio so I can dub a remix over it.

I Preview it before I publish to WMV video. Everything's all intact.
But When I view it after it's published, Everything's out of place.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?
you have to save it in the form off lan for 512 kbs second. the option is on the screen were it says "save for best playback on my computer". exploreon that screen and you will find it. Good luck. Tell us wereyour video is so we can watch it.
Source(s):
fellow youtuber and moviemaker user
www.youtube.com/techforthought
we do reviews on electronics and vblog on modern events
I made a video that i worked really hard on and when i try and put it on youtube it keeps saying ''an unknown error has occurred''. I saved it going thru Save Movie File and it saved ok but when i try and put it on Myspace or Youtube it has an error. Can you please help? Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment